1. Melinda's mug shot
2. My sisters smug shot
3. San Diego's finest christmas decor
4. San Diego's second finest christmas decor
5. Shy hipsters
6. Le Papagayo serving orphaned children breakfast on christmas morning
7. Christmas eve with Taylor Trash
8-9. Roadside horses
10. Mrs. De Emmony
11. Chilly morning after sights
12. Ruby and I's favourite tacky Mexican spot in London
13. My bookshelf
14. Gratuitous mirror pic of my half-hearted top knot
15. My coffee table that for some reason I've felt the need to photograph from this same angle on multiple occasions
16. A foggy window on a frigid morning
Finally got the rest of my December photos processed and printed, the first half by myself in the darkroom, the second (the London half) by a lazy drug store employee. My free time is limited.
In other news it's come to my attention that there are quite a few photos of my cousin and I floating around tumblr, almost all of which with our heads cropped off. This raises the question: what does everyone value as the most essential part of an image? Seems to be our lady bits and footwear. Duly noted.
Now that we've got my face out of the picture, it snowed randomly the day after Melinda left London and right when I caught a nasty cold that has had me bed-bound for four days straight, hence this unheard of two day streak of blog posts. Good news is I've gotten the chance to catch up on editing photos and videos, whether or not I'll also be able to continue all this good blogging etiquette is another question. Here's hoping.